Policies & Procedures
Welcome to Taste of the South!
We want to thank you for attending our festival and want to ensure your safety and the safety of others while attending this event. Please review our policy and procedures. We ask that you understand that these policies will be strictly enforced failure to comply with these terms will result in removal from the premises.
KID ZONE: Download and sign the Liability Waiver. Return the signed waiver to: Tasteofthesouthco@gmail.com
ENTRY TICKET: Must be RSVP on EventBrite (Event is free of charge). Anyone charging for admission into civic center park is not authorized and is fraudulent and a potential scam. Everyone is required to enter through metal detector services. ADA equipment including walkers, wheel chairs, and canes will be thoroughly searched.
1. No large Purses/ Back Packs or Luggage will be permitted. Standard cross body or Fannie pack is acceptable any large bags will prohibit entrance. All Bags are subject to being searched upon entry. Diaper Bags are permitted with entry of infant/or toddler.
2. No Coolers
3. No outside beverages will be permitted this includes Water Bottles, Juice Bottles, Soda, Cups, Cans, Backpack water Bottles, etc.
4. No outside food will be permitted
5. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
6. No Weapons of any kind will be permitted: Guns, Tasers, Pepper Spray, Knives, Pocket Knives, Wands, etc. No Smoking of any kind will be allowed. This includes Tobacco, Vapes, Hookah, Marijuana etc.
7. NO Alcohol
8. We have the right to refuse service to anyone. Fighting or Aggressive behavior at any time will result to removal of premises.
9. No pets will be permitted unless they are registered as an service animal, with proof of valid documentation.
10. This event will be highly publicized and public pictures will be taken, as well as videos. As an attendee, you may photographed or on video. All photos and videos are subject to promotional materials and or marketing in the future.
11. COVID 19 if you are sick, stay home. Have a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days stay home. Have symptoms of COVID-19 or are getting sick and may have been exposed to COVID-19. The most common symptoms are fever, a new loss of taste or smell, dry cough, and fatigue, but there are many symptoms associated with COVID-19. If you are sick, stay home, monitor your symptoms, and consult a health care provider if needed. We will follow all guidelines of the CDC and the City and County of Denver.
12. Blankets and stadium fold up chairs are welcome. No lawn chairs, or chairs that have to go in a bag This event is rain or shine
Taste of the South Festival: Unforeseen Circumstances and No Refunds Policy
1. Introduction: The Taste of the South Festival is committed to providing a remarkable experience for all attendees. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, but we also strive to maintain a fair and consistent policy regarding refunds. This policy outlines our approach to handling unforeseen circumstances and the associated refund process.
2. Unforeseen Circumstances: Unforeseen circumstances encompass events or situations that are beyond the control of the Taste of the South Festival organizers. These can include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, acts of terrorism, government regulations, public health emergencies, or any other situation that poses a threat to the safety and feasibility of the event.
3. No Refunds Policy: In the event of unforeseen circumstances that lead to the cancellation, rescheduling, or substantial modification of the Taste of the South Festival, our policy is as follows:
No Refunds: The Taste of the South Festival operates under a no refunds policy for tickets, registrations, sponsorship fees, vendor fees, and any other purchases made for the event. This policy applies regardless of the nature of the unforeseen circumstances.
Communication: In the event of unforeseen circumstances that impact the festival, we will promptly communicate with all ticket holders through the contact information provided during the purchase process. Updates regarding cancellations, rescheduling, ticket transfer options, and other relevant information will be provided via email, official website, and our official social media channels.
4. Contact Information: For inquiries related to our Unforeseen Circumstances and No Refunds Policy or any other festival-related matters, please contact email@example.com
Please note that this policy is subject to change at the discretion of the Taste of the South Festival organizers. We appreciate your understanding and support as we strive to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all festival attendees.